The online wait-list is now open!
Wait-list Registration Procedures:
- The wait-list is online only.
- You must either have, or create an account on the Parks & Recreation Department website to register on the online wait-list.
- Registering for the wait-list, must be done online by providing and uploading the required documents/information listed below (there is no charge to be placed on the wait-list).
- The wait-list will continue yearly until you have either obtained a dock slip, or your name is removed by either yourself or Parks and Recreation administration (Eff. 03/09/23).
- To remain on the wait-list, it will be your responsibility to notify the office in writing by January 1st annually (email is acceptable) - no reminders will be sent. Failure to notify the office in writing by January 1st will result in removal of your name and place on the dock slip wait-list.
Wait-list Registration Requirements:
You will need the following information and documents before you begin the online wait-list registration process (you will not be able to register your vessel without the following - failure to submit the required information will result in removal and loss of place on the waitlist).
- Account Login Information: User ID and Password. Please contact the office if you have forgotten either (do not make another account).
- Current CT Vessel Registration (copy to upload): Please be aware - CT DMV renewal notification WILL NOT be accepted, and vessel registration must be in your name with a New Milford address when registering on the wait-list.
- Manufacturer’s Vessel Specifications (copy to upload): this can be found in your vessel user's manual, on the JD Power website, on the N.A.D.A website, or by Google-ing: "manufacturer's specifications" for your vessel's; make, model and year.
*The “exact” width measurement of your vessel must be correct to ensure your vessel will fit in the slip.
*No vessel fenders shall be larger than size 4 (6.5” x 22”).
*Inaccurate measurements will be subject to loss of your wait-list status.
- Vessel: Connecticut Registration Number (not the hull ID number)
- Vessel: Make
- Vessel: Type
- Vessel: Year
- Vessel: Color
- Vessel: Length
- Vessel: Swim Platform: Length (if applicable)
- Vessel: Beam Width
- Vessel: Down Draft in Water
- Vessel: Engine Drive (i.e. inboard, outboard, inboard/outboard)
- Vessel: Motor Make
- Vessel: Motor Horsepower